|Search prescription drugs >>||Login | New Account|
How to Order Discount Prescription Drugs From Canada Online
- Find your prescription drugs
- Add your drugs to the cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Log in
- Tell us how we will receive your drug prescription(s)
- Select a payment method
- Submit your order
- Congratulations! You're done.
You can also order discount drugs from Canada by fax or mail.
1. Find your prescription drugs
- Click on "Online Pharmacy" at the top of the page.
- Type the name of the drug you want in the search box.
- Click the adjacent button labelled "FIND".
2. Add your drugs to the cart
- Locate the appropriate strength of the medication on the search results page.
- Select the desired quantity.
- Click the "Buy Now" button to add it to your cart.
3. Proceed to checkout
- The item just added appears in your cart.
- Click on "Continue Shopping" if you wish to find more medications.
- You can click on "Checkout" at any time to start processing your order.
4. Log In
- If you do not already have an account with Jan Drugs, click on "create an account'.
- You can otherwise login using your email address and password.
- All your transactions with www.jandrugs.com will be encrypted over the Internet. Your personal information will be kept safe with us, as outlined in our privacy statement.
5. Tell us how we will receive your drug prescription(s)
- If you have prescription drugs in your order then you will be asked to select the option which best describes how you will forward us your prescription(s).
6. Select a payment method
- Select payment method from the options. You may be asked to provide any necessary payment details on the following page.
7. Submit your order
- Review your order details and make changes as necessary.
- Click the "Submit Order" button at the top to send your order to Jan Drugs
8. Congratulations! You're done.
- Your order has now been sent to Jan Drugs. Your order number is located near the top of the page.
- If you are sending us a copy of your prescription, such as by fax or email, please also mail us the original drug prescription. A fax from your doctor is considered an original prescription.