|Search prescription drugs >>||Login | New Account|
Jan Drugs Canada - Safe Discount Online Canadian Pharmacy
A prescription from your doctor is required to order any prescription drug online from our discount pharmacy.
You'll receive your prescription drug order on average 14 days after ordering. We guarantee delivery within 28 days. Any order over 28 days will be reshipped to you free of charge.
Read or submit reviews on PharmacyChecker and HealthPricer.
Ordering discount prescription drugs from Canada is fast, easy, and secure from Jan Drugs online Canadian Pharmacy. Here's what some of our customers have to say about us:
"I pretty much do everything online, but Jan Drugs orders are even easier by phone! You place the call, they look you up in their system, order your meds, give you the order number and you're done. It's soooooo simple. They are shipped right away and it is so much less expensive that anywhere else here in Houston. Thanks, Jan Drugs reps." - B.G., Texas
"Always helpful and always there for me...I love this company/service, and tell all my friends, acquaintances and family to try JANDRUGS! I'll even do an ad! My three brothers are doctors, dad a doc, mom a nurse, and sis is the First Lady (her hubby, the governor) of the Virgin Islands! Can you get your product into the American Virgin Islands? We'll see!" - L.F., California
"Jan Drugs quoted 14-18 days for the drugs I ordered and they arrived in 14, They had excellent and helpful customer service, promptly answering all my questions over multiple calls. Their prices were VERY competitive. I had narrowed my pharmacy choices down to three based on Pharmacy Checker customer feedback, and chose Jan Drugs. I am glad I did and will use them again. " - G.S., California
Jan Drugs is working to serve you better
Jan Drugs is a certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA), the Manitoba International Pharmacists Association (MIPA), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and PharmacyChecker.com.
Pharmacy Accreditation Services, NFP is a Not-For-Profit, independent organization that surveys and accredits pharmaceutical care facilities around the world.
The Pharmacy Accreditation Services, NFP mission is to help consumers by identifying pharmacies and related facilities that meet certain quality standards, and to help facilities that dispense prescription medications to reach the highest standards of safety, quality and value.
A Better Way to Purchase Your Medications
At Jan Drugs we understand that improving your physical health should not ruin your financial health. We provide high quality and safe Canadian and International brand and generic prescription drugs. These are the same high-quality medications manufactured under the strictest of standards that you are used to buying, but at a fraction of the cost. We also have access to many generic equivalent drugs to increase your savings even more.
More Than Great Pricing
As one of the leading online and mail order Canadian pharmacies, Jan Drugs has friendly, reliable and knowledgeable 24/7 customer service. An experienced pharmacist is available Monday to Friday to provide counseling and answer any questions you may have about your medications including those purchased elsewhere. At no charge, we will also review your health profile and medications to avoid drug interactions and ensure the course of treatment is right for you. Additionally, we can set you up with a password for safe, secure online access to your full pharmacy records.
Jan Drugs is internationally licensed by the Manitoba Pharmaceutical Association, a member of the Manitoba and Canadian International Pharmacy Associations and accredited by several 3rd party accreditation agencies so you can be assured that we have your safety as our #1 priority.
Caring for Every Member of the Family
In addition to our safe, reliable discount prescription medications, we also offer affordable supplements and vitamins from brand names you trust such as Jamieson, Sisu and Webber. And with competitive pet medication pricing as well as customized pet prescriptions and medication, Jan Drugs can now cover each and every member of your family!
Jan Drugs Bill of Rights
As a pharmacy patient of Jan Drugs you:
- have the right to considerate and respectful pharmacy care.
- have the right and are encouraged to obtain relevant, current, and understandable prescription drug information concerning medication therapy and treatment from pharmacists and other direct caregivers.
- are entitled to the opportunity to discuss and request drug information related to your specific drug therapy, including possible adverse drug side effects and drug interactions.
- have the right to make decisions about your plan of care prior to and during the course of treatment and to refuse a recommended treatment or plan of care.
- have the right that all communication, discussion, and counseling will be conducted so as to protect your privacy.
- have the right that all prescription records and discussion pertaining to your drug therapy will be treated as confidential, and that the pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will emphasize the confidentiality of your information to any parties entitled to review your medical information and records.
- have a right to competent counseling from a pharmacist to help you understand your medications and use them correctly.